I am a senior lecturer in Physical Geography and Natural Hazards, within the Faculty of Engineering, Environment and Computing and School of Energy, Construction and Environment of Coventry University.
My position involved both research and teaching and I am also the course director for the Geography and Natural Hazards BSc course.
- Associate Faculty: College of Natural Science and Mathematics and the Department of Geosciences, University of Fairbanks Alaska (2017 -)
- Visiting Lecturer: The Institute for Disaster Management and Reconstruction, Sichuan University (2017 -)
- Degree Validator: Edge Hill University (2017)
- Research Fellow: Hawai’i Institute of Geophysics and Planetology, University of Hawaii Manoa (2016)
- External Examiner: Northampton University (2015 -)
- Research Fellow: College of Natural Science and Mathematics and the Department of Geosciences, University of Fairbanks Alaska (2012 -)