I am a Reader (the British for Associate Professor!) in Physical Geography and Natural Hazards, within the Faculty of Engineering, Environment and Computing and School of Energy, Construction and Environment of Coventry University.
My position involves both research and teaching and I am most closely associated with the course that I used to direct: Geography and Natural Hazards BSc (Hons).
- Associate Faculty: College of Natural Science and Mathematics and the Department of Geosciences, University of Fairbanks Alaska (2017 -)
- Visiting Lecturer: The Institute for Disaster Management and Reconstruction, Sichuan University (2017 -)
- Degree Validator: Edge Hill University (2017)
- Research Fellow: Hawai’i Institute of Geophysics and Planetology, University of Hawaii Manoa (2016)
- External Examiner: Northampton University (2015 -)
- Research Fellow: College of Natural Science and Mathematics and the Department of Geosciences, University of Fairbanks Alaska (2012 -)